Inception of Grace

 Hi all, Arvinth here. I'll be using this platform to share my thoughts on faith, religion, God and many more topics. For a long time, I was finding a way to put my thoughts out there. It's my passion to see people grow through words of encouragement and to make a positive impact on the society. It is my desire to see individuals break out of addictions, live free of depression, oppression and suicidal thoughts. I'll be taking a Christ-centred approach to tackle these issues we face in our everyday lives. I will be also sharing my thoughts on theological concepts in regards to the Word of God.

I pray, this blog will be saturated with Grace and Truth that will displace every form of condemnation, accusation or guilt from your heart and place Jesus and the love of God on the throne of your hearts. The world is running for answers, solutions, formulas, step-by-step guided practices to attain peace, joy, contentment or even fulfilment but I believe, the question we should be asking is not "WHAT is the solution?" but we should rather ask "WHO is the solution?" The answer is in a person and that person is Jesus Himself. Yes, Jesus is the answer to everything, my friend! He is the key to unlocking the blessings in your life. Jesus is the key to your freedom! 


" O what a Freedom is thine ! Freedom from condemnation, Freedom to the Promises, Freedom to the Throne of Grace..." - Charles Spurgeon



Comments

  1. Awesome bro. May God bless you and let many be blessed through this effort. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great pa. Looking forward to read your blog articles Arvind. God bless you and may His Spirit guide you as you pen down words of inspiration and hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Practical keys to overcoming anxiety

Radical Grace